PSS is collaborating with agencies that serve youth ages 12-24 years of age and their families:
- The Manhattan Family Justice Center, training on how to deal with/handle sexual violence when it occurs in Schools.
- The Jewish Board, Loss & Bereavement and Kinship Care Programs.
- The Jewish Board, resource fair for grandparents.
- Calvary Covington Church- Faith based initiatives youth development.
- Saint Dominic’s, Foster Care Agency.
- Dress for Success- provides free interview attire for women. PSS is a partner.
- Bronxworks youth service provider. We conduct pre-interviewing skills to young adults.
- NYC Mission High School at Stevenson High School campus.
- Fedcap Rehabilitation Services (FEDCAP) Bronx and Manhattan.
- Bronx Studio School for Writer & Artists Middle School (Bronx).
- Sheltering Arms (Far Rockaway, Queens) Sheltering Arms youth services offers critical support to teens in foster care during their transition to adulthood.
- Council on Adoptable Children (COAC) serves adoptive families, families in the process of adopting children from the New York City foster care system, and kinship care-giving families.
- Paul Dunbar Middle School MS 301 (Bronx).
- Bridge Builders Community Partnership serves children who enter foster care for the first time and re-enter foster care and other youth and family services in the Bronx Highbridge community.
- South East Bronx Neighborhood Community Center (SEBNC).
To become a partner with the Youth & Young Adult Services program contact Damond Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org.